About Taiwan, FotoZon and lots of other stuff

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Connections between Australia and Taiwan

Taiwan ... and ... Australia

There seems to be an inevitable connection between Australia and Taiwan. I was reminded of that recently while reading the story about Clare Wang on the site of my favorite blogger from Taiwan who also happens to be from Australia! Maybe I'm also thinking of a local photographer from Australia or the website Taiwan in Australia that is a strong supporter of Taiwan Pic of the Day. Heck, maybe I'm even reminded of the bottles of "Yellow Tail Wine" I see at the local hyper market, or the "Australian Beef" that seems to be more popular than ours. Anyways, just pointing out this fact on a Saturday night. Good luck to Clare Wang!

Check in soon,

Joe

1 comment:

Island Reef Job said...

This is the official web site for the island job.