About Taiwan, FotoZon and lots of other stuff

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Post #2

I just got hooked up with this new FTTB "Fiber To the Building" internet serrice from Chung Hua Telecom, the Taiwan national Telephone Company - and it is SWEET!!! See my bandwidth reading on the right side there!

Hey, I'm starting to like this blogger!. I can see why there are so many people using it all the time. It is very impressive with all the editing tools and such. For example, this post I am making now has a tremendous amount of editing tools. While I still like to get in and mess around with the html, I love the fancy editing screens and other options that make it easy.

Complaints I have so far are the automatic insertion of links on pictures to the original, and the blinky slow edit screen. Now I must go back and work on my own web site today I need to work on the user's home pages.. including most recently updated images, and other links and directories... I wish I had a team working for me like they have at Google.

No comments: