About Taiwan, FotoZon and lots of other stuff

Friday, August 3, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, I'm back from a one month vacation in the USA. It's a funny feeling coming back to Taiwan this time, because I'm already used to living here and there is not as much new stuff to discover or look forward to. It's combined with that dreaded feeling of getting back to work after being on vacation. So much for dinners out, hanging with friends and family and relaxing. Back to the the daily drag of working for a living...

On the bright side, I do have a new appreciation for the clean air and wide open spaces of my homeland. We've also made a family commitment to see more of Taiwan now while we are still living here and have the chance. No photos this time, because I need to get back to work.

No comments: