About Taiwan, FotoZon and lots of other stuff

Monday, October 1, 2007

Funny Shop Signs

I just like these funny shop signs. The Buty Shop and the PP Shop are located in our town of Yuanlin, Taiwan. I was taking the picture of the Buty shop and a fellow was asking me if it was my shop. I told him no, I was just taking the picture because of the funny name.

I need to get back out and take some more pictures, that is really the funnest part of the fotozon web site so far. The ankle injury is finally healing so I can walk around again, so I need to get out there and do more pictures. Like my favorite shoe company says "Just Do It".

In other news, last week, I compiled a list of the other photo sharing sites out there and my personal experience in joining them. I guess I really didn't have much to do that day as I was probably avoiding my real job so I decided to whip that page together to replace the link I previously had to the Photo Sharing Wiki Page.

Anyways, that is all I have to say today, I will close with a regular picture taken after my sign pics:


Temple at Night

No comments: