About Taiwan, FotoZon and lots of other stuff

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October Ending

101 BuildingOctober is winding down. It's been a busy month -- just like all the other months. Red Sox won the world series in impressive fashion blowing away the up and coming Rockies. The season for the NBA is almost here giving me some TV to watch in the morning in Taiwan instead of working.

I'm happy to report that recently I convinced Craig to feature me on his "Featured Photographer" series. That makes three features this month so I can't help but feel a little bit of a glow from the attention.

It is tempting to just sit back and enjoy the "glory" but I am now more determined than ever to continue my quest for web stardom and continue development of FotoZon and a few other ideas up my sleeve. I just can't keep working for the man forever...

Of course I continue to enjoy picture taking for fun. Recently after I dropped our 5 year old off at school, I took a drive around town to see what I could see.


Lanterns Detail
Lanterns outside a new sidewalk.

Selling Fish
Selling Fish

Temple Blue Truck
Temple with Blue Truck and Camper

Drying Plums
Dried Plums

Bird House
Bird House

Deco-House
This house had a lot of decorations on it. I think it used to be a Kindergarten.

Woman of the Budhist House
The owner of the well-decorated house.



All for now. catch you next time.

Joe.

No comments: